Morita Award | Case Report & Research Report
These two awards are presented on alternate years at the IAPD Congress for the best poster of a Case Report on any clinical topic and the best poster of Research on any clinical topic.
Contact the IAPD Secretariat for more information at IAPD@iapdworld.org
1. The Prize is open to all current Members of the International Association of Paediatric Dentistry. In case of joint authorship, at least one applicant must be a current IAPD member.
2. Registration to the Congress is a requirement for all award entries.
3. One prize will be awarded for the most meritorious poster of research on any clinical topic and one prize will be awarded for the most meritorious poster of a case report on any clinical topic. Both prizes will be judged by an international panel of adjudicators.
4. The posters should be based on original and previously unpublished work and may be presented under joint authorship.
5. All abstracts will be evaluated in advance by the allocated judges so as to select the finalists.
6. All candidates will be required to give a 3 minutes oral presentation about their work, followed by 2 minutes of questions and discussion.
7. Finalists will be required to give their presentation to the judges in a separate finalist session.
8. Presentation of a certificate to the winner of the research poster is made at the Closing Ceremony by the representative of the Morita Corporation.
9. Presentation of a certificate to the winner is made at the Closing Ceremony by the Awards Committee Chair and the winner is required to participate in the ceremony. The presence of the recipient at the ceremony is mandatory.
10. The International Association of Paediatric Dentistry reserves the right of publication of the winning posters.
11. Applications will take place on the IAPD Congress website.