Don't Miss Our Upcoming Congress in June!
20 IAPD Consensus Recommendations Now Available in English, French and Spanish
The Science Committee of the IAPD invites you to enjoy our 20 Consensus Recommendations now available in English, French and Spanish! This valuable resource is available on the IAPD website.
- The goals of these recommendations are to:
- Make the IAPD a trusted resource for evidence-based dentistry for the global pediatric community.
- To aid the membership in keeping current with clinical topics,
- Be a resource for academic programs.
We hope that these Foundational Articles and Consensus Recommendations make it easier and more enjoyable in keeping up with the advances in Pediatric Dentistry.
YOU Can Help a Fellow Dentist Attend the IAPD's Upcoming Congress!
YOU can make a difference TODAY
Did you know that YOU can help a colleague or a student attend the IAPD’s Upcoming Virtual Congress? For as little as EUR50 you can make a difference in the life of a young dentist and give them the opportunity to learn, network and be inspired by paediatric dentists from all over the world at the 28th Congress of the IAPD taking place from 10 to 13 June 2021.
Helping is easy:
- Hit the donate button in this email or visit the donation page on the IAPD’s website.
- In the note section, let us know that you want to support a fellow dentist’s congress registration fee.
No amount is too little to help!!
If you need further information or if you want to tell us about a cause that’s close to your heart, contact the IAPD Secretariat at [email protected].