Designed for Paediatric Dentists and Practitioners Dealing with Children’s Oral Health.
IAPD Regional Meetings are 2-3 day scientific events in a plenary setting and lectures are in oral presentation format with several invited speakers. These meetings can be a stand alone event or combined with a local national society meeting. It is also open for abstract submission to encourage poster presentations. We also welcome industry hands-on during the lunch breaks.
How to Apply for a Regional Meeting
- A host nation contacts the Secretary General requesting a Regional Meeting.
- The host nation has to be a National Society member.
- The planned meeting needs to attract an audience of at least 150* persons who were not previously IAPD members.
- IAPD will cover airfare and hotel expense for 2 speakers.
- The full registration fee of the regional meeting includes an IAPD individual membership.
- Participants receive a two-year IAPD membership with journal, reduced admission fees to meetings and all other membership privileges.
- Current IAPD individual members in good standing will be offered a reduced registration fee to the regional meeting.