The Objectives of the IAPD
The objectives of the IAPD are:
- Serve as an international forum for the exchange of information concerning paediatric dentistry;
- Contribute to the promotion and improvement of the oral health of children;
- Encourage research and serve as an international forum for the development and dissemination of scientific information and evidence-based.
The Board of Directors is entrusted with the management and administration of the Association and is composed of:
- The President
- The Immediate Past President
- The President-Elect
- The Secretary General
- The Honorary Editor
- Four Representatives of National Member Societies
The members of the Board are elected by the Council for a period of two years, and they meet formally at least once a year.