Call for Nominations: Open
The deadline for applications: 4 March 2023 at 00:00 UTC
We wish to inform you that nominations are invited for the following positions of the IAPD Board of Directors.
- Secretary General
- Representative for the National Member Societies (three positions)
All eligible IAPD members may apply for the above positions. The IAPD Board of Directors especially encourages applications from active IAPD members with previous association experience, as one needs in-depth knowledge of the organization to assume a leadership position successfully.
This online application should be completed by the nominee and submitted online together with supporting forms from ONLY two National-Member Societies (primary nominating society and seconding nominating society).
A nominee may NOT nominate himself/herself and must be an active individual member of IAPD (in good standing).
A nominating society must be an IAPD National-Member Society in good standing. A nominating society may recommend more than one nominee.
Instructions to Submit a Nomination
To complete and submit the online form, you will need to prepare the following (all fields are compulsory, we suggest preparing the information and have it ready before starting the application):
- Curriculum Vitae (PDF format, should be uploaded in the relevant field).
- Summary of Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Personal Record (maximum 400 words) including your experience in working for one of the IAPD Committees or other relevant associations; your past contributions made for IAPD & potential future contributions that you believe you can effectively make for the IAPD. We suggest preparing the text & to “copy and paste” into the relevant field.
- Filled out and signed form by the primary nominating society (PDF) – Form available here (DOCX).
- Filled out and signed form by the seconding nominating society (PDF) – Use the same form as above.
- High resolution profile image (head and shoulders, image file format).
Nominations will be evaluated by the Nominations Committee and an online interview will be booked with the nominee and members of the committee.
The Nominations Committee will present the results to the Board of Directors and its proposal shall be considered by the Board members, who will submit their final proposal to the Council for approval.
Further information can be obtained from the Secretariat office: [email protected].