Morita Award | Case Report & Research Report
These two Awards are presented on alternate years at the IAPD Congress for the best poster of a Case Report on any clinical topic and the best poster of Research on any clinical topic.
The value of each Award is US$ 1000 (one thousand dollars).
Email: [email protected]
1. The Award is open to all current members of the International Association of Paediatric Dentistry. In case of joint authorship, at least one applicant must be a current IAPD member.
2. Registration to the congress is a requirement for all Award entries.
3. One Award will be presented for the most meritorious poster of research on any clinical topic and one Award will be presented for the most meritorious poster of a case report on any clinical topic. Both Awards will be judged by an international panel of adjudicators.
4. The posters should be based on original and previously unpublished work and may be presented under joint authorship.
5. All abstracts will be evaluated in advance by the allocated judges to select the finalists.
6. All finalists will be required to give a 5-minute oral presentation about their work to the judges.
7. To accommodate the virtual format of the 2021 IAPD Congress, the above-mentioned presentation recordings will be sent to the Secretariat.
8. Presentation of a certificate to the winner of the research poster is made at the Closing Ceremony by the representative of the Morita Corporation / the Awards Committee Chair.
9. The presence of the recipient at the virtual ceremony is mandatory.
10. The International Association of Paediatric Dentistry reserves the right of publication of the winning posters.
11. Applications will take place on the IAPD Congress website, www.iapdvirtual.org
12. The judges reserve the right to choose up to two runners-up for this Award. Runners-up only receive a certificate.