Nu Smile Restorative Dentistry Awards | Case Report & Research
These two awards are presented on alternate years at the IAPD Congress for the best poster of a Case Report in the field of paediatric restorative dentistry and the best poster of Research in the field of paediatric restorative dentistry.
Contact the IAPD Secretariat for more information at IAPD@iapdworld.org
1. Open to all current Members of the International Association of Paediatric Dentistry. In case of joint authorship, at least one applicant must be a current IAPD member.
2. Registration to the Congress is a requirement for the competition entry.
3. One Prize will be awarded for the most meritorious poster of research in the field of paediatric restorative dentistry. One prize will be awarded for the most meritorious poster of a case report in the field of paediatric restorative dentistry. It will be judged by an international panel of adjudicators.
4. The posters should be based on original and previously unpublished work and may be presented under joint authorship.
5. All candidates will be required to give a 3 minutes oral presentation about their work, followed by 2 minutes of questions and discussion.
6. Finalists will be required to give their presentation to the judges in a separate finalist session.
7. Presentation of certificate to the winner of the research poster is made at the Closing Ceremony by the representative of the NuSmile Company. The presence of the recipient at the ceremony is mandatory.
8. Applications will take place on the IAPD congress website.
Email: IAPD@iapdworld.org for more information.