Nu Smile Restorative Dentistry Awards | Case Report & Research
These two Awards are presented on alternate years at the IAPD Congress for the best poster of a Case Report in the field of paediatric restorative dentistry and the best poster of Research in the field of paediatric restorative dentistry. The value of each Prize is US$ 1000 (one thousand dollars).
Email: [email protected] for more information.
This award will be presented at the 30th IAPD Congress from 22-25 October 2025 in Cape Town, South Africa.
Please note that you can ONLY SUBMIT ONE ABSTRACT/ESSAY/PROJECT for consideration for any ONE bursary or award. If there are multiple awards or bursaries of interest to you, please choose only the most applicable one.
- The awards are open to all current members of the International Association of Paediatric Dentistry. In case of joint authorship, at least one applicant must be a current IAPD member.
- Registration to the Congress is a requirement for the Award entry.
- One Award will be presented for the most meritorious poster of research in the field of paediatric restorative dentistry. One Award will be presented for the most meritorious poster of a case report in the field of paediatric restorative dentistry. It will be judged by an international panel of adjudicators.
- The posters should be based on original and previously unpublished work and may be presented under joint authorship.
- All finalists will be required to give a live 5-minute oral presentation to the judges at the Congress in Cape Town in October 2025, followed by a 5-minute question and answer session.
- Presentation of a certificate to the winner is made at the Closing Ceremony by the representative of the of the NuSmile Company/ the Awards Committee Chair and the winner is required to participate in the ceremony (30th IAPD Congress from 22-25 October 2025 in Cape Town, South Africa). The Closing Ceremony will take place on Saturday evening, 25 October 2025.
- Applications will take place on the IAPD Congress website (to be launched soon).