Nu Smile Restorative Dentistry Awards | Case Report & Research
These two Awards are presented on alternate years at the IAPD Congress for the best poster of a Case Report in the field of paediatric restorative dentistry and the best poster of Research in the field of paediatric restorative dentistry. The value of each Prize is US$ 1000 (one thousand dollars).
Email: [email protected] for more information.
1. The awards are open to all current members of the International Association of Paediatric Dentistry. In case of joint authorship, at least one applicant must be a current IAPD Member.
2. Registration to the Congress is a requirement for the Award entry.
3. One Award will be presented for the most meritorious poster of research in the field of paediatric restorative dentistry. One Award will be presented for the most meritorious poster of a case report in the field of paediatric restorative dentistry. It will be judged by an international panel of adjudicators.
4. The posters should be based on original and previously unpublished work and may be presented under joint authorship.
5. All candidates will be required to give a 5-minute oral presentation about their work.
6. To accommodate the virtual congress, finalists will be required to send the above-mentioned presentation recording to Secretariat for the judging session.
7. Presentation of a certificate to the Award winners is made at the Closing Ceremony by the representative of the NuSmile Company/ the Awards Committee Chair.
8. The presence of the recipient at the virtual ceremony is mandatory.
9. Applications will take place on the IAPD congress website www.iapdvirtual.org
10. The judges reserve the right to choose up to two runners-up for this Award. Runners-up only receive a certificate.