Jens Andreasen Award
The Award is presented on alternate years at the IAPD Congress for the best poster on dental trauma. The value of the Award is £ 400 (four hundred English pounds), and it is financed from funds in the IAPD general account, which were acquired from the Andreasen pre-congress lectures.
Email: IAPD@iapdworld.org for more information.
This award will be presented at the 29th IAPD Congress from 14-17 June 2023 in Maastricht, the Netherlands.
Please note that you can ONLY SUBMIT ONE ABSTRACT/ESSAY/PROJECT for consideration for any ONE bursary or award. If there are multiple awards or bursaries of interest to you, please choose only the most applicable one.
1. The Award is open to all current Members of the International Association of Paediatric Dentistry.
2. Registration to the Congress is a requirement for the awards entry.
3. The Award will be presented for the most meritorious poster on dental trauma. It will be judged by an international panel of adjudicators.
4. The poster should be based on original and previously unpublished work and may be presented under joint authorship.
5. All finalists will be required to give a live 5-minute oral presentation to the judges at the Congress in Maastricht in June 2023, followed by a 5-minute question and answer session.
6. Presentation of a certificate to the winner is made at the Closing Ceremony by the Awards Committee Chair and the winner is required to participate in the ceremony (29th IAPD Congress, Maastricht, the Netherlands, June 2023).
7. The International Association of Paediatric Dentistry reserves the right of publication of the award-winning abstract/poster.
8. Applications will take place on the IAPD Congress website, www.iapd2023.org
9. The judges reserve the right to choose up to two runners-up for this Award. Runners-up only receive a certificate.