Jens Andreasen Award
The Award is presented on alternate years at the IAPD Congress for the best poster on dental trauma. The value of the Award is £ 400 (four hundred English pounds), and it is financed from funds in the IAPD general account, which were acquired from the Andreasen pre-congress lectures.
Email: [email protected] for more information.
1. The Award is open to all current Members of the International Association of Paediatric Dentistry.
2. Registration to the Congress is a requirement for the awards entry.
3. The Award will be presented for the most meritorious poster on dental trauma. It will be judged by an international panel of adjudicators.
4. The poster should be based on original and previously unpublished work and may be presented under joint authorship.
5. All finalists will be required to give a 5-minute recorded oral presentation to the judges.
6. To accommodate the virtual congress in 2021, the presentations will be recorded and sent to the Secretariat.
7. Presentation of a certificate to the winner is made at the Closing Ceremony by the Awards Committee Chair.
8. The presence of the recipient at the virtual ceremony is mandatory.
9. Applications will take place on the IAPD Congress website, www.iapdvirtual.org
10. The judges reserve the right to choose up to two runners-up for this Award. Runners-up only receive a certificate.