Jens Andreasen Award
Presented in honour of Prof Jens Andreasen on alternate years at the IAPD Congress for the best poster on dental trauma. The award is financed fro funds in the IAPD general account, which were acquired from the Andreasen Pre-Congress ectures.
For more information, contact the IAPD Secretariat
1. The Prize is open to all current Members of the International Association of Paediatric Dentistry.
2. Registration to the Congress is a requirement for the awards entry.
3. The Prize will be awarded for the most meritorious poster on dental trauma. It will be judged by an international panel of adjudicators.
4. The poster should be based on original and previously unpublished work, and may be presented under joint authorship.
5. All candidates will be required to give a 3 minutes oral presentation about their work, followed by 2 minutes of questions and discussion.
6. Finalists will be required to give their presentation to the judges in a separate finalist session.
7. Presentation of a certificate to the winner is made at the Closing Ceremony by Prof. Jens Andreasen or the Awards Committee Chair. The presence of the recipient at the ceremony is mandatory.