Jens Andreasen Award
The Award is presented on alternate years at the IAPD Congress for the best poster on dental trauma. The value of the Award is £ 400 (four hundred English pounds), and it is financed from funds in the IAPD general account, which were acquired from the Andreasen pre-congress lectures.
Email: [email protected] for more information.
This award will be presented at the 30th IAPD Congress from 22-25 October 2025 in Cape Town, South Africa.
Please note that you can ONLY SUBMIT ONE ABSTRACT/ESSAY/PROJECT for consideration for any ONE bursary or award. If there are multiple awards or bursaries of interest to you, please choose only the most applicable one.
1. The Award is open to all current Members of the International Association of Paediatric Dentistry.
2. Registration to the Congress is a requirement for the awards entry.
3. The Award will be presented for the most meritorious poster on dental trauma. It will be judged by an international panel of adjudicators.
4. The poster should be based on original and previously unpublished work and may be presented under joint authorship.
5. All finalists will be required to give a live 5-minute oral presentation to the judges at the Congress in Cape Town in October 2025, followed by a 5-minute question and answer session.
6. Presentation of a certificate to the winner is made at the Closing Ceremony by the Awards Committee Chair and the winner is required to participate in the ceremony (30th IAPD Congress from 22-25 October 2025 in Cape Town, South Africa). The Closing Ceremony will take place on Saturday evening, 25 October 2025.
7. The International Association of Paediatric Dentistry reserves the right of publication of the award-winning abstract/poster.
8. Applications will take place on the IAPD Congress website (to be launched soon).
9. The judges reserve the right to choose up to two runners-up for this Award. Runners-up only receive a certificate.