Paediatric Dentistry Working Group Travel Bursaries
Two travel bursaries of 1000 US$ each will be available for the IAPD Biennial Congress.Funding for the bursaries comes from direct funding by the Paediatric Dentistry Working Group in Africa.
Email: [email protected]
These awards will be available for the next IAPD in-person Congress.
Please note that you can ONLY SUBMIT ONE ABSTRACT/ESSAY/PROJECT for consideration for any ONE bursary or award. If there are multiple awards or bursaries of interest to you, please choose only the most applicable one.
1. These travel bursaries are restricted to African delegates travelling to the IAPD Congress.
2. Applicants must be current members of the IAPD.
3. Applicants should submit and upload a letter stating how the Bursary would be particularly helpful to them.
4. Applicants shall be eligible for a travel bursary of US$ 1000 (One Thousand Dollars).
5. Each application should be accompanied by a copy of a poster abstract submitted to the Congress.
6. Each application should be accompanied by a short Curriculum Vitae and a letter of support from a supervisor or senior colleague.
7. Awardees shall only be eligible to receive the travel bursary once.
8. Candidates are not eligible for another prize at the Congress.
9. Bursaries are given by the Secretary General to each awarded colleague, at the Congress, after registration.
10. The presence of the recipient at the Closing ceremony is mandatory.
11. Applications will take place on the IAPD Congress website.
Email: [email protected] for more information