Sam Harris Travel Bursaries
These bursaries are administered to delegates from developing nations, in order to facilitate their attendance at the IAPD Biennial Congress.
IAPD is proud to state that these awards were made possible thanks to the donation
to the IAPD of Dr. Samuel Harris, one of the founders of the specialty of Paediatric Dentistry and of our
Up to 3 bursaries of US$ 1000 (One Thousand Dollars) each will be available for the IAPD Biennial Congress.
This award will be presented at the 29th IAPD Congress from 14-17 June 2023 in Maastricht, the Netherlands.
Please note that you can ONLY SUBMIT ONE ABSTRACT/ESSAY/PROJECT for consideration for any ONE bursary or award. If there are multiple awards or bursaries of interest to you, please choose only the most applicable one.
1. Applicants must be current members of the IAPD.
2. Applicants should upload a letter stating how the Bursary would be particularly helpful to them onto the Congress website.
3. Each application should be accompanied by a copy of a poster abstract submitted to the Congress.
4. Each application should be accompanied by short Curriculum Vitae and a letter of support from a supervisor or senior colleague.
5. Awardees shall only be eligible to receive the travel bursary once.
6. Candidates are not eligible for another prize at the Congress.
7. Bursaries are given by the Secretary General to each awarded colleague, at the Congress (June 2023 in Maastricht, the Netherlands) after registration.
8. The presence of the recipient at the Closing Ceremony (29th IAPD Congress, Maastricht, the Netherlands, June 2023) is mandatory.
9. Applications will take place on the IAPD Congress website (www.iapd2023.org).